New Clothing Manufacturer Required

3 0 0

Hi there,

We require a new clothing manufacturer, preferably based in China or Turkey.

We are a UK-based Gym Clothing brand that ships across the World. Unfortunately, due to our small budget we require small orders of around 50 or lower per product and 30/70 or 50/50 payment terms.

Please contact us if you are able to help, thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Tom Clarke

Owner of Vypex

0 Likes
5 0 0

We manufacturer gym gloves and accessories.  visit our website

www.hadiaindustries.com

If interested contact us.   

b.r

shabbir

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

You can try gym wear manufacturers in Bangladesh (the country with the most competitive apparel production costs). 

Checkout NewThread. They'll help you source, inspect and ship out products from Bangladesh

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello there,

my name is Amanda Chen from Gong Heng Group Shanghai, we are a group of company owns  all kind of factories in the textile industry in the East of China, we manage all types of brands all around the world like:

EZIBUY/HUFFER H&M/POOF ASOS/HOF DAVID JONES

We would love to work and contribute with you, and your current projects Looking forward for your inquiries and comments Have a great day; below I give you my contact information,

Best regards,

Amanda Chen

Business Developer

Room 207, Unit A, Xinyi Building, 1618 Yishan Road Shanghai, China 200233 T: +86 21 61195088*817 M: +86 136 1182 4152 Email:  amanda@gongheng.com.cn

Amanda Chen

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

In the event you need an app to manage your manufacturing, I am working on an app for that purpose and am building it to connect to Shopify accounts.  The app will allow you to manage the work-in-process and inventories of raw materials, with many other related features  

Joel Aiken

joelaiken@gmail.com

0 Likes