Print on demand books!

7 0 0

Can anyone recommend me a good trustworthy print on demand book service? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1579 61 179

Hi Ailin, 

Nick here from Shopify. ?

A very good question as this is something which is very unique, but you are in luck as there is an app in the app store for just this. It is called Lulu xPress and is free to download and use, you'll only pay for printing and shipping when a customer places an order. For more information from their pricing calculator on how much those costs could be, be sure to check out the pricing page directly on their website, here

Hope this is what you are looking for. Any other questions, just let us know!

All the best, 

Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
7 0 0

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello Ailin,

Paul from Lulu here.

We’re sorry to hear that you think our reviews are fake, however, we can assure they are not. We have been in this business for over 16 years and pride ourselves on our quality and service. And while we do have some reviews from those last 16 years that are less than great, what company doesn’t after being around this long?

Let’s not forget to mention the thousands of reviews we have out there from people who love our products and services. If you are truly looking for a print-on-demand app to fulfill your book orders, then we invite you to try out our app and see for yourself. Otherwise, if you are trolling the reviews to slander app providers in an effort to make your own look better, you should find a better use of your time.

If you're interested, you can have a look at our Trust Pilot reviews here - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.lulu.com

Thanks!

1 Like
7 0 0

0 Likes