Printing and Fulfillment

1 0 0

Hello! 

My partner and I are looking for a company similar to Printful , which we are already using, but with a larger variety of products to print on clothes wise. We are mostly looking for women's clothing.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 1 30

Hey Honey Coco!

Koreen here from the Guru team at Shopify! Thanks for posting :)

We do have some options similar to Printful also available from our app store. I'm not sure if you have come across these before, but they're definitely worth checking out.

They offer paid plans, but are custom made and many offer a free trial to test them out too :)

I hope this helps!

Koreen W

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello Honey Coco

If you are looking for the print option for womens clothes, then i must suggest you the leading web to print solution for apprel is personalised and sell web to print solution by Design'N'Buy. There you can find many products with apprel which you can personalised and print. They have a god market coverage regarding the print solution and also gives the 24*7 support for their clients. You can post your inquiry on inquiry@designnbuy.com

Web to Print Solution Providers
0 Likes
60 0 0

Thanks for sharing this information.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi guys,

If you're still looking for a compant to print and fulfil your orders please let me know.

We're based in the UK and we ship worldwide on a daily basis.

Cheers,

Chris

0 Likes
Explorer
54 2 5

Hi guys,

If you are looking for a company help you print and fulfill your orders in China please let me know. We are based in Guangzhou China and we could help you ship worldwide via ePacket or other courier service with affordable cost.

86Deal

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes