Swimwear

Tourist
4 0 2

Hello,

I am starting a swimwear company and have been working with a factory in the USA who has unfortunately been HORRIBLE at both communication and quality. Can anyone help me with some information around good quality producer in north america (USA OR CANADA). I am a small business so looking for low MOQ. Hope someone can help...

Thanks

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

You can check out Alanic Clothing or Oasis Sublimation both are from USA, manufacturing swimwear and other clothes, and they have private lable option also. They supplies bulk clothes at wholesale rate. Got them from my friends who are doing business with them.

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi Kelli, would you also consider to manufacture in China. I know many good Hong Kong based swimwear suppliers with factory in China. They have good workmanship and they are reliable. Some of them can do small MOQ as well. You can find me at yoyoleung827@hotmail.com. Good luck! 

0 Likes
9 0 0

I think this is best for you... (California, USA)

http://www.activewearmanufacturer.com/wholesale/swimwear/

0 Likes
9 0 0

We help designers, brands and shops produce their collections here in Bali. Low minimums 10-20pieces per style. Write to us at beachoffice@survivalthebrand.com

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

Hello kelli, 

How are you?

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Kelli, 
Would you also consider to manufacture in Bangladesh.
Manufacturing swimwear and other clothes and they have private lable option also. They supplies bulk clothes at wholesale rate.
Let contact us and consider that our services will cost you less than hiring a worker or a representative in Bangladesh.
-- 
Thanking you for sharing your valuable time with me.
UTTAM | Legal Representative
Email: appareltradebd@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +8801718556056 
RMG Sourcing Agent, Garments Accessories, Jute Products, Manufacturer & Export-Import.

0 Likes
7 0 0

Foreign businesses run the risk of a LACK OF TRANSPARENCY when DEALING WITH CHINESE companies - Check Chinese companies quickly at www.asiachecks.com

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

You can try swimwear manufacturers in Bangladesh (the country with the most competitive apparel production costs). 

Checkout NewThread. They'll help you source, inspect and ship out products from Bangladesh

0 Likes
8 0 0

SHANGHAI GONGHENG GROUP COOPERATION INVITATION

Hello

My name is Amanda Chen from Gong Heng Group Shanghai, we are a group of company owns factories in the textile industry in the East of China,

As a supplier or buying agent of Ready Made Garments Apparel Trade BD looking for the companies who interested in producing their merchandise from China and searching for an agent. 

We are specialized in knitwear and woven and swimwear but work on sweater too. If you're interested, please send your design, size-chart & MOQ for quotation.

we manage all types of brands all around the world like:

EZIBUY/HUFFER H&M/POOF ASOS/HOF DAVID JONES

We would love to work and contribute with you, and your current projects Looking forward for your inquiries and comments Have a great day;

below I give you my contact information,

Best regards,

Amanda Chen

Business Developer Room 207, Unit A, Xinyi Building, 1618 Yishan Road Shanghai, China 200233  T: +86 21 61195088*817   M: +86 136 1182 4152 Email: amanda@gongheng.com.cn

0 Likes