T-shirt fulfillment services recommendations?

2 0 0

Hello Kayin. I am in the same position. I was wondering which company you chose and also how has your experience been so far?

0 Likes
Excursionist
73 0 11

Having been through this myself, and having tried some of the shops that integrate with Shopify, I can say this: Look around and find someone near you that will do this.

I was lucky enough to discover a company 2 1/2 hours away from me that does print fulfillment at a better price, better quality, and faster shipping time...as well as customer service that cannot be beat. They didn't advertise, they don't integrate with Shopify, but they were worth finding and worth the little bit of extra effort to make it all work.

Take some time, look around and call places near you and see if they offer what you're looking for. It could wind up being well worth it.

2 Likes
1 0 0

Can i integrate Galloree with Shopify??? API

0 Likes
1 0 0

Which t-shirt fulfilment service did you finally choose?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Check out Oasis Shirts, a leading wholesaler.

0 Likes
1 0 0

You can go with more promo, as I loved their work. They deliver quality with expertise. You will not be disappointed with their service.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Dear Kayin Cheung,

We (99prints.in ) provide T-shirt fulfillment services. We are the first T-shirt Dropshipping company with worldwide delivery in 236 Countries.

Feel free visit our website at ww.99prints.in or contact info@99prints.in.

If you need assistance to grow your website hassle free, do contact at  info@99prints.in.

0 Likes
2 0 0

​Dear Kayin Cheung,

We (99prints.in ) provide T-shirt fulfillment services. We are the first T-shirt Dropshipping company with worldwide delivery in 236 Countries.

Feel free visit our website at ww.99prints.in or contact info@99prints.in.

If you need assistance to grow your website hassle free, do contact at  info@99prints.in.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Christopher -

I went on your site teelaunch.com. One thing that made me nervous was that you talk about how hi qaulity your shirts are but I can't find one real example of a shirt you printed on your site. They are all photoshoped. It seems like this would be the first thing you would want to show. Maybe I just missed it. Do you have any examples of your work?

John O at Racedingo

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 5

Hey John,

You're right, it more that we haven't gotten a photographer hired to take some real life photos. We're actually working on a total re-design now on the site. Shoot me some artwork and your address and I can send you some samples.

**sorry didn't see this post until now I know its a month old and I'm probably way late to still get your business.

0 Likes