USA camping and survival suppliers

Highlighted
2 0 0
Anybody know where I can go to find US suppliers for the outdoor niche? I’m trying to focus more on US companies to help with shipping times.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 20 46

Hey, @Yeager1990!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

When it comes to sourcing US-based dropshipping suppliers, I highly recommend checking out Spocket. This app has great reviews and is well known for its integration with US-based suppliers. 

I installed the app here on my end and took a look at Spocket's product catalog. It looks like there's quite a large selection of outdoor products available! A few examples include dry bags, water bottles, backpacks, coolers, tents, sleeping bags, and more. Spocket also allows you to browse products by specific categories and filter results by country, making it easier to find exactly what you're looking for. 

Aside from Spocket, you can find US-based suppliers through apps like DropCommerce: US Dropshipping, US Drop Ship, and Dropified, which actually integrates with companies like Overstock and Walmart. These apps all have some pretty good reviews and are also popular options amongst merchants looking to source products domestically. If you have any questions about any of these apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly via the Support section of their app pages. 

As you continue sourcing products for your business, you might be interested in checking out the success story of one of our merchants, The Last Hunt, who specializes in outdoor gear. I think you'll find it pretty inspiring as you get your own business off the ground! You can read it here.

We also have another great blog post called, "The Benefits of Bundling: How This Business Does 7-Figures a Month Selling Product Kits". This post includes a podcast featuring Shopify merchants, Stealth Angel Survival, an online store that sells essential outdoors, camping, hiking, and survival equipment. In it, you'll learn how they have grown their business by offering products as bundles. Because you'll be selling similar products, this should also give you a few ideas.

I'd love to hear more about your business idea. What kinds of outdoor products do you plan on selling? Have you had a chance to create a business plan yet? 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes