Underwear Site/Manufacturer

2 0 0
Hello I am CEO of Skoll24.com upcoming streetwear site. I need help to find a underwear site that I can create my product and have it put on my Shopify site or a manufacturer that can do that and allow me to put it on my Shopify site. I am a graphic designer as well and designs are ready to be put in but can’t find anyplace to make the product.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1579 61 179

Hi @Skoll24CEO,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I had a look for you and found some underwear manufacture websites that you could look into ordering from to then sell on your own store. Something I found was a list of different underwear suppliers based out of the USA which you can see here. There was another wholesale supplier that I came across which supplies to the USA and Australia called Alanic also which you can see here. I did also find some other underwear supplier websites but not based in the USA which could also be worth a look:

I also checked out the most popular print on demand (POD) apps on the Shopify App Store where none seemed to have underwear as a POD product. 

Hopefully, this helps and gives you some good direction of where to look next. 

All the best, Nick

P.S. I really like your store and think it has a great look. A couple of things I spotted which I would add in is an About Us/ Our Story page and a favicon for your browser tab. I feel these will help add that something extra to the experience and further your trust with store visitors. 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 0
How do you link the site to the Shopify store?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1579 61 179

@Skoll24CEO wrote:
How do you link the site to the Shopify store?

Hi @Skoll24CEO,

These are sites which you wouldn't link directly to your Shopify store. They are manufacturers independent of Shopify and the app store. The idea would be to reach out to them and discuss your product and your design and everything involved with that for the manufacturer to supply you with your product to then sell on Shopify. 

There are some apps which you can link to your Shopify store which would print on demand for every order. Some of these apps might not have underwear which is the only thing. You can see a list of print on demand (POD) apps from the Shopify App Store here

I hope that answers your question. Let me know should you have any others. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes