How do you enable sections everywhere?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
619 15 163

Hi @Mateusz3 

I can't give an exact date, but the merchant launch of the new Online Store Design Experience will be in 2020. In the meantime, we'll be adding more functionality to the developer preview where you can test out the new sections types, and prepare your themes and apps for the merchant launch. You can keep track of the updates over on our developer changelog, or keep tuned to this subforum. 

Hope this helps,

Liam

Liam, Community Manager
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hey @Liam

Any update on the new UI for sections everywhere? I bought the Startup template expecting the have the same level of control over all pages on the website, not just the Home page. Do you guys have an expected release for non-developers? Thanks, -Nick

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
619 15 163

Hi @nickallen 

As the new Online Store Editor, and sections architecture are still being built out, we don't have an expected release date for merchants. I will be sure to update here when there is news on an expected launch date, and for non-developer announcements for this feature, you can check the merchant-facing changelog

Hope this helps Nick,

Liam Griffin

Shopify | Developer Community Manager

Liam, Community Manager
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am using shoptify for my website for best paints in UK. Can someone guide for a problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 1 5

Hi @pickpaint01 . What kind of issues you've faced?

0 Likes