Need some serious help with finishing my minimal themed boutique!

mct1979
Tourist
5 0 1

I have watched video after video & still am not sure what to do next to launch my store! I have an account, paid for my domain & logo, picked my theme & that’s about it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have completed some of the back end of my store stuff but I’m not sure how to customize my slideshow (or the entire website, for that matter😂)where to get the pics to customize it & how to upload them to my website after I find some that I like. I also am so conflicted on what vendors to use. Some say find third party vendors that are not in the Shopify app & some say not to. Does anybody know where I might could get some legitimate help from somebody who REALLY knows what they’re doing on how to do this myself? I’ve already spent quite a bit of money just getting started. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 🙏🏻

Replies 3 (3)

Danishecom
Trailblazer
242 6 23

@mct1979 I can help you out with related Shopify store let me know how i can help you.

banned

vinods
Shopify Partner
846 15 93

Hi @mct1979 

I am Vinod from Bombay India providing professional website design abd development Google and Bing Ads email marketing and Conversion rate optimization services. 

I would be happy to serve you for your requirements. 

My email is 

vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

vinod@digitalcentrics.com

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Manager
Google & Bing Ads | Website Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization

freya0328
Pathfinder
140 1 6

The choice of suppliers is a very important matter, which is related to the success of your boutique, so be sure to choose a trustworthy supplier. If you still don't know how to choose, then you can try this http://bit.do/fQxEH, hoping to help you.

banned