VentureCollection Title

Aaronlost
Tourist
3 0 1

I selected the venture theme but I am having trouble viewing my slides because of the collection title, How can I move the collection title down? I will apologize in advance if there is a board already to this question, I am new to this!

JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2241 372 500

Hi @Aaronlost 

No worries at all of course! Ask ahead

Would you mind sharing your store's URL so we can assist on that?

Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
Aaronlost
Tourist
3 0 1
My site is www.momstarse.com, do I need to do anything in order for you to view the site? Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2241 372 500

Hello @Aaronlost 

Would need the store's password to get this done, let me know!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
Aaronlost
Tourist
3 0 1

my site is www.momstarse.com and I have disabled the password so you should be able to view the site now. The collection title is blocking the view of my slides is there some way I can move this down?  Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
bestsalespeak
Tourist
11 0 0

Hello

I understand your request and i will like to help you, 

The reason why you are unable to view your slide have to be resolved at your shopify store back end, https://momstarse.com and also I see that the website is still in building process but the layout is not professional enough..

I can perfectly and accurately help you. I will help you to achieve your desired store goal. I build/setup professional stores at a fair price by utilizing the modern e-commerce practices that converts better then what people usually do, I take pride in prioritizing quality over quantity to make your beautiful and production ready store. Below is the overview of the tasks (not limited to) I will do for your Project: >> Provide a modern, responsive and conversion friendly store >> Add your brand logo >> Set store's navigation >> Add Collections >> Add Products >> Add Slider images >> Add promotional images >> Create Static content pages >> Add useful apps to enhance store features >> Add chat widget to the store, setting up advance facebook page
You can PM me or contact me on WhatsApp +2347036017931

You can check one of my shopify design below

https://allgoodys.com

0 Likes