Solved

Why cant you get support as a Partner

Paulo_232
Tourist
10 1 0

We were trying to get some support to change the background colour of a header but hit a brick wall with support as they said it needed to be a site already on subscription? How can we as partners get a site on subscription if we cant get the potential customers site how they want it to look like, they are hardly likely to subscribe until its ready to launch?

Happy to be enlightened, but it seems to us as not really very helpful to people who are selling the Shopify platform

Accepted Solution (1)
Paulo_232
Tourist
10 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I am sorry Bo but that is complete rubbish, the footer you can do from the theme tools, its only the header that needs changing and as I have said before it should really be part of the theme tools anyway.

If you develops think "something like this would require adding a lot of CSS code" then they are deluded, lazy and not a credit to the company.

If I can work that bit out, surely the Shopify developers can but it sounds we cant be bothered approach more than anything else.

I will highlight it again "HOW CAN A SHOPIFY PARTNER MOVE CLIENTS TO SIGN UP WHEN THEY CANT GET THE REQUIRED LOOK OF THE STORE THE CLIENT REQUIRES? 

As I said I have already posted, not one response, but plenty of other posts with the same problem, but no resolutions, it seems your developers hold the key but cant be bothered to resolve.

Regards

Disappointed and frustrated partner

View solution in original post

Replies 16 (16)