How long am i allowed to keep my store off  line before launching

Replies 4 (4)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @Gonebythewind 

Hope you're having a great day!

As specified by Shopify:

If you want to try Shopify before committing to an active monthly plan, then you can sign up for a free 14-day trial. Your free trial begins when you first sign up, not when you start working on your store. You won't lose any of the work you complete on your store during your free trial when you choose a paid plan. If you choose a paid plan during your free trial, then you won't be charged any subscription fees until the end of your free trial period.

You can set up your store during the free trial, but you need to choose a monthly plan before you start selling your products or services. If you don't select a monthly plan at the end of your free trial, then your store will be paused and you will not be able to continue working on it until you choose a paid plan. If you don't choose a pricing plan during your free trial, then you don't need to take any action to cancel your Shopify account.

Gonebythewind
4 0 0

HI there. And thank you for the response to my inquiry. So if i sign up for the 14 days free trial period during this time can i build my store and keep it off line until ready?  Also what type of services do you offer? My intention is to open an online store with printful and use shopify as my platform to launch. I am not tech savy and i am looking for some one to set up my store and as well as place all my designs.

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @Gonebythewind 

Hope you're having a great day!

You're welcome. I'm happy to help.

So if i sign up for the 14 days free trial period during this time can i build my store and keep it off line until ready?

Yes. Towards the end of your trial, usually on the last day, an option to extend your trial for an additional 7 days should appear as a banner in your administration. If this option does not appear and you need additional time. The additional trial period is limited to 14 days and will only be applied at the end of the trial.

Also what type of services do you offer?

I believe there is a better way to sell online. A more valuable way where customers are earned rather than bought. I'm obsessively passionate about it, and my mission is to help people achieve it:

• App development: Build the app that is dedicated exclusively to your store or sell the app on the market
  • Shopify SEO: Improve visibility, boost rankings, and leverage content across all search results and search engines
  • Shopify creation: Develop your Shopify store which will convert your leads into loyal, returning customers
  • Store development: Have any kind of small, medium, or grand customization/fix implemented to your store

My intention is to open an online store with printful and use shopify as my platform to launch. I am not tech savy and i am looking for some one to set up my store and as well as place all my designs.

We can help you launch your store with the best options. If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out

Rsnbd007
Visitor
1 0 0

I’m very interested in helping or assisting with OL store front , merchandising, setup, and any other help you may need.  I may or may not be relocating depending on if my E wants a friend to help or not. Just let me know what you’d like or not and I can help support on hand or remotely or make recommendations or not. Whatever you want.  Thanks for reviewing my response. 

RSB