E-commerce Course

Highlighted
Excursionist
93 0 6

Hi guys,

Nobody probably reads this section of the forums but let's give it a try. 

My partner and I are developing an e-commerce course where you'll learn anything from finding a niche and products to sell to finding suppliers and building your store. 

For this I'm looking for some people who want FREE access in exchange for their brief feedback on the course. 

My question: what's a good place to find them? I'm looking for Shopify / e-commerce beginner's (obviously). I tried Facebook but got kicked from a group after I put up the request. 

Would love to hear from you guys

Cheers,

Koen West

Owner of 21Brands.com; e-commerce learning & coaching

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 0 32

Hey Koen, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

That sounds like an awesome course! It can be hard to reach an audience for sure, especially when social media platforms like Facebook are hindering you instead of helping you. I went ahead and did a quick search through our Partner's Blog and I found some articles that might help here! They're not exactly geared towards what you're trying to achieve, but I think some of the suggestions might still be helpful!

Check these out and see if they help you come up with some ideas on how to get this done: 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

0 Likes
1 0 0

The Career options for the Aspirants those have cleared the master’s Is unlimited. One of the Major career option is to prepare for the UGC NET Exam

The NET Exam is held every year and if you have completed masters with around 55 % marks, you can appear in the NET Exam

Now lets us discuss What is Net Exam? The National Eligibility Test is conducted by the CBSE under UGC Board for the students aspiring to make career in the lectureship program. The Lectureship and Research program is the best option as career. As the Assistant Professor Salary is quite good and there is no lack of Assistant Professor Jobs in the field. There is no age limit to appear in the UGC NET Exam and you will also be provided NET scholarship worth INR 25000 per month if you clear the JRF Exam

The Age limit for the JRF Exam is 30 years while for the reserved and Female Candidates the age limit is 5 years relaxation

0 Likes
2 0 0

Did you consider submitting your course to various online courses patforms like Udemy, Bitdegree, etc? Usually such platforms lets you upload a course as an instructor and has the ability to gather reviews of the course by integrating a short questionnaire of the course. Courses on Udemy are not free so I'm not sure about the ability to offer them for free but this option is possible on Bitdegree. And also, as maybe you won't be targeting shopify users directly, listing your courses on such platforms is a great way to be found by various users. Moreover, you can include that this is a shopify focused course in the title so people would be aware of it. Hope this helps!

0 Likes