Hello everybody

Highlighted
2 0 1

I'm new here.

I'm Sunny, new to the forums and shopify.

Nice to meet you

1 Like
Community Manager
Community Manager
180 6 147

@sunnyrose1994 wrote:

I'm new here.

I'm Sunny, new to the forums and shopify.

Nice to meet you

Welcome to the community @sunnyrose1994

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 14 26

Hi Sunny,

My name is Sunny as well, and I'm a Shopify Guru. I just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to Shopify and our forums, we are so glad to have you! 

I'm sure as you know by now that Shopify is an e-commerce platform that helps our merchants start businesses, both online and offline. Are you thinking about starting a business? If so, what types of products or services would you like to sell? I would be happy to help guide you in the right direction. 

Let me first say that we Gurus are always here to help and that we truly care about you and your business. If you ever have an issue, need some clarity or maybe wanted to chat about business growth, we are here for you 24/7 on chats, emails and phones so you never have to feel overwhelmed with any part of the platform or your entrepreneurial journey.

As a brand new merchant, I want to make sure you are all set up and ready to go with the information you need to be successful. Below are a few resources that you may find useful while creating your shop:

Platform

1. Help Center - Our Help Center is a plentiful resource for learning about the many great features of our platform. If you are ever uncertain about where to go or what to do, always start with the Help Center.
  2. App Store - Our App Store has thousands of free and paid apps right at your disposal. From creating product bundles, to subscription based companies, to product reviews apps, the App Store has everything you can imagine to take your business to the next level.
  3. Theme Store - Our Theme Store includes over 100 free and premium professionally designed e-commerce website templates that you can use for your own online store.
  4. Shopify Academy - Free Shopify training to help you build and grow a profitable business.
  5. Shopify Webinars - Free live sessions to help you run your Shopify store.
  6. Shopify Blog + Shopify Guides - Two great resources to get inspired, learn and grow.

Getting Started Quick Links

1. Using Themes

2. Creating Products

3. Creating Collections

4. Domains

5. Shipping

Marketing

1. 50 Ways to Make Your First Sale
  2. How to Get Your First Sale In 30 Days - A Marketing Checklist
  3. Kit App - Your new personal marketing assistant!

Let me know if there is anything specific you would like to learn about, such as Facebook marketing, email campaigns, getting traffic, influencer marketing or maybe you are simply looking for tips on how to get started. Your success is our success and I look forward to hearing about your journey on Shopify!

Cheers,

Sunny | Shopify Guru

Support@shopify.com

Sunny | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

3 Likes
Tourist
13 0 3

hello sunny 

same here 

i  am also new here just trying to get use of it .

2 Likes
2 0 2

Hi sunny,

I'm also new here...

Nice to meet you too...

Also wanted to know about the Shopify in details.

2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 14 26

Hello, @ronanshurf @harryking, and a big welcome to you both!

How are you finding everything so far? Are you getting the hang of things just yet? Are there any areas that you're unsure about? I'd be happy to answer your questions to help clear up any confusion.

Also, aside from the technical stuff, definitely let me know if there is anything specific you'd like to learn more about when it comes to marketing your businesses, such as blogging, email campaigns, influencer marketing, social media etc. I'd love to offer tips and suggestions to help everyone succeed.

Cheers!

Sunny | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like