Looking for answers!

1 0 0
Hello. Back in October 2018 I ordered from a shopify store. I have not recvd my order. Nor have i recvd any email replies. The one email i got from them contained an order status button that once worked and now seems to be a dead link. Does this mean the store closed? Is there a way I can get my money back? Who do I reach out to? I cant imagine doing this to my customers and am beyond irate it happened to me! Does anyone have any answers or advice? I would surely appreciate whatever anyone can tell me. Thanks so much!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1734 48 156

Shopify is a hosting platform and not really responsible for individual transactions on it's host stores.

Your basically showing up at a closed store in a mall and asking the mall to fix it.

Though you can still contact support@shopify.com directly 

Depending on payment method(paypal,a credit card etc)  contact your issuer to try and get it fixed if your seeking a refund.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
332 31 62

Hi, @Stahlmom5!.

This is May from Shopify.

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet. Like @PaulNewton mentioned above, although we provide the platform for businesses to sell their products online, we don't actually manage their day to day operations such as sales or shipping. If you haven't already, I highly recommend checking our our FAQ: Your Online Order page for next steps. We take these cases very seriously, and we really appreciate if you take these steps, as it will help our Operations team gather more information about the store. If they do operate on our platform, our team can use the informations you gave us to run an investigation if one take place. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

May. 

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like