Migrate data from Shopify

1 0 2

I have a shopify store with products, orders, customers and others data shopping cart. Now I want to migrate it to Magento automatically. Please adive me the best Magento Migration Tools do you know. Thanks a lot! 

2 Likes
Shopify Partner
181 0 34

Hi Kevin, As a Shopify community member, it is really sad to know that you are looking to leave Shopify. 

With respect to migration tool, LitExtension is a highly recommended tool in the eCommerce community to migrate from Shopify to Majento. Price stands at $149

It migrates products,customers and orders. 

I must say that I havent tried the product myself. Am happy with Shopify :) But I hope LiteExtension works for you. Got questions? reply here. I will be glad to help 

4 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

I hope this link http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Migrate-All-Data-from-Shopify-to-Magento-in/ will assist you to migrate data from shopify to magento very easily.

2 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Kevin,

The team at Cloutex can integrate Shopify with Magento. We can customize the setup and sync the data both ways. If you requires this please contact us at connect@cloutex.com

Kind regards,

Davidwww.cloutex.com

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Kevin,

The team at Cloutex can integrate Shopify with Magento. We can customize the setup and sync the data both ways. If you requires this please contact us at connect@cloutex.com

Kind regards,

David

www.cloutex.com

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Kevin,

The team at Cloutex can integrate Shopify with Magento. We can customize the setup and sync the data both ways. Maybe cheaper than migrating? If you require this please contact us at connect@cloutex.com

Kind regards,

David

www.cloutex.com

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Kevin,

The team at Cloutex can integrate Shopify with Magento. We can customize the setup and sync the data both ways. If you require this please contact us at connect@cloutex.com

Kind regards,

David

www.cloutex.com

0 Likes
2 0 0

I've also experienced with data migration from Shopify to Magento.

And I highly recommend you use the product: Shopify to Magento data migration tool by LITEXTENSION. It supported me to convert all database from the first store to the target on Magento effectively, accurately and fast in just some clicks. Hope this helps!

Nothing is impossible!
0 Likes
2 0 0

I've also experienced the migration before and in your case, I highly recommend the product named Shopify to Magento Migration Tool by Litextension. When using it, I found it really reliable, effective, accurate and fast. With some simple clicks, you can complete your migration. Try it if you'd like to give it a thought

Nothing is impossible!
0 Likes
4 0 0

I Kevin! we are developing a product that will help you with that have a look and signup for an early access, http://shamzify.me

Thanks,

Developer at Shamzify - @shamzify
0 Likes