Seo

3 0 0

I would have to ask first, what is your industry and term you're trying to rank for? If you're entering the game late and it's a highly competitive phrase, and you were a client, I'd have to say; "...we'll need to discuss this..." because ranking doesn't happen overnight.

You need to have in-depth key word research, define your long tail phrases, local search ( if related ) and decide what traffic will turn into sales so you can calculate your ROI.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Off Page Submission List:

• Forum Submission
  • Business Listing
  • Classified Ads
  • Social Bookmarking
  • Blog commenting
  • Web 2.0 Submission
  • Article Submission
  • Press Release Submission
  • Image Sharing
  • Document Sharing
0 Likes
Tourist
28 0 1

Article 

Forum Posting

Social Bookmarking

I think Article posting is the best option.

Love This Forum
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello, I have been selling on amazon for over two years now,Although i have been taking help from amazon service provider. They provide  services like Amazon Store Setup & Management Services,Amazon Imaging Solutions, SEO etc to amazon sellers. Please Visit- www.evantage.store for more information.

0 Likes
2 0 0

submit articles is right choise to make your website become stronger with strong Backlink

0 Likes
11 0 0

First of all of them is analysis. Analyze your steps that you are going to follow to achive your target.I think that is the very first thing you should do first.

0 Likes
3 0 0

It really depends how long you are in your SEO journey. If you just startet and bought a fresh new domain, you need to get a base of onpage first, and then after you need to figure out if you are in the "sandbox" or not. From here i would start building up all your socials:

• Google plus
  • Google mybusiness
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Linkedin

After you build these you are gonna make some blog content on your site, and then try get some social signals towards your site. When you start getting some social traffic towards your site, Google knows that your domain / brand is upcomming and actually have something to offer, and is not just another bought domain with not content. So from here you want to build a linkbuilding strategy. I would go for 6 links a month when you only have 0-300 organic trafic a month. 

• 2 links first week
  • 1 link second week
  • 2 links third week
  • 1 link fourth week.

Go with 75% of all your links towards your frontpage and use branded anchors, and go for atleast 60-70% dofollow and 30-40 % no follow links, then your ratio is smooth and you will sky rocket your keywords. After 300 organic traffic go for 12 links a month, and just scale up from the previous linkbuilding strategy.

Keep in mind you need to follow this linkbuilding anchor ratio:

• Naked URL's (domain.com) - 15%
  • Branded Anchors (brand name) - 75%
  • Generic Anchors (any generic word) - 5%
  • Partial Match/LSI Anchors (different variations of my main keywords - KeywordShitter is a great tool for this) - 3%
  • Exact Anchors (main money keywords) - approx 2%

If you follow these steps, and make links through articles, blogs, "good link directories" you will see your keywords skyrocket i promise.

Hope this helped
Many regards Mikael Sørensen

https://seo-service.dk
0 Likes
2 0 0

There are so many Off-Page activities like: 

Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Local Business Optimization, Infographics Submission, Image Sharing, PDF sharing, Social Bookmarking, Viral Bookmarking, Article Submission, Press Release Submission etc.

http://exaalgia.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
51 0 6

hey Attica Clothing

Can you please mention what comes under etc???

Thank you.

Pay stubs Online| Create a Pay Stub | Free Printable Pay Stubs Online @ online-paystubs
0 Likes
1 0 0
  • Guest Posting
  • Article Submission 
  • PR Submission
  • PBN
  • Infographics Submission
Magento Website Development Company
0 Likes