Shopify support contact info?

5 0 0

Can some one please show me where to find Shopify support contact info?

Its seems very underhanded that we keep getting pushed to this community full of "help partners" whose sole purpose is to just get more business and will intentionally not provide the direct answers in order to score some deals. 

There are so many links that say contact shopify support for certain requests, and yet its the most difficult thing to do.

Not great at all!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
55 4 8

Hi, @TN1!

Emma here from Shopify. Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience so far with trying to contact our Support team. I'm really sorry to hear that you've experienced such frustration as we take pride in offering support to our merchants 24/7, 365 days a year and our intent has never been to make it difficult for you to access this important part of our service. 

We do have people like myself who monitor the forums here, but if you're looking for immediate support you might prefer reaching out by phone, chat or email. 

You can reach out to our Support team by email at support@shopify.com. To access the live chat feature, click here. If you'd prefer phone support, you can reach us at one of the numbers below (depending on your location): 

North America: 1-855-816-3857
United Kingdom: 0800-808-5233
Australia: 03-8400-4750
New Zealand: 07-788-6026

Lastly, you can message our Support team directly on Twitter by clicking here

I hope that helps! Please don't hesitate to respond to me directly here if I can help you with anything else. 

All the best, 

Emma | Shopify Support 

0 Likes