Telephone support number

2 0 0

Why Create a number for contact us when it doesn't work? I hope I don't get spamed now by suppying my telephone details being Friday the 13th though I'm totally none suupersitious and the writing is on the wall. I'm wishing to speak with a human.

HELP!

Please!

David Charles Williams b.1975
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
298 0 158

Hey David,

Still having issues with your store, or still have questions? Our support number (1-888-746-7439) will definitely connect you to real people and at the time of writing there's no wait!

Feel free to write back to me with questions, I'm human and I'd love to help you. :)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi David,

We speak to Shopify frequently by phone, which always works. Sometimes the hold music is long if the support line is busy but it's worth hanging on as the guys are really helpful.

Dawn

hello@bakecreative.co.uk | +44 (0) 113 880 2033
0 Likes
2 0 0

That number is not recognised? I'm calling from the uk? what please do I dial from here?

David Charles Williams b.1975
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
216 0 18

Hi David, 

Jamie here from Shopify. I hope you were already able to get in touch with us. If not, check out this link which goes over all of our contact details - docs.shopify.com/support. Scroll down to the Give us a Call or Open Chat if you are unable to find your answer in our support documentation. For your reference, here is our UK phone number: 

United Kingdom - 0800-808-5233

I hope that helps! Cheers,

Jamie | support@shopify.com 

0 Likes