Hello Store speed is 19, which is slow with similar stores, and I don't know why

Designs-X
Excursionist
32 0 6

Hello
Store speed is 19, which is slow with similar stores, and I don't know why

www.shopdesign-x.com

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
252 5 18

Hi,  hopes you are doing well and great this is Syed Mustafa an experienced Shopify Developer I've gone through your web speed issue details and it matches my expertise your website mobile speed is too much low and didn't meet the standards and slow website means that you are losing your potential customer and sales that can hit your profit margin as well but no worries I can fix it from scratch and completely optimized your website  I can solve this issue for you but it will be a paid service.

If it is of your wish, I present myself available to help you. Kindly reach me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. 

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Syed Mustafa Nadeem

mob speed.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Dange66
Tourist
18 0 2

When you look at 

www.gtmetrix.com your store is scoring a 93

my store is www.8bitbeyond.com

And yours are similar scores to mine. I have had my speed optimised twice, Every time you install and delete an app it leaves behind segments of code and script which can slow the site down. I used the Fiiver freelancer app and got someone to optimise from there I would expect it to cost you around 40$ to get it optimised and they do it within 24-48 hours generally. I hope this helps

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
252 5 18

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes