My orders

Long_live_moose
1 0 0

My orders are not being filled how can I make sure they are?

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
379 47 68

Hey, @Long_live_moose!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to see how I might be able to help you out with fulfilling your orders; however, fulfillment will depend on your fulfillment process. Are you fulfilling your own orders, through a third-party dropshipping supplier, or a custom fulfillment service? 

You can either manually fulfill orders individually or set up automatic fulfillment. If you're using a dropshipping app, you'll likely need to fulfill the order from within the app directly - like with our Oberlo app. In any case, read through your dropshipping app's documentation or reach out to their support team for confirmation. For custom fulfillment services, ensure that you've first activated the service with products set to be fulfilled. An order request will then be emailed to the associated email address after you manually mark the order as fulfilled.

I'd be happy to elaborate further if you have any questions once I have more information as to your current fulfillment processes. I hope this helps! 

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes