My site’s homepage became slow after removing password

Solved
pl8hero
2 1 0

My site’s homepage became slow after removing password.

https://pl8hero.com

I was building my store, and I set password to protect from viewing by end customers.

And there was no problems at all when I was testing my homepage with password.

Finally I finished building store, so I removed password today, and now my site is open business...

And suddenly after removing password, my homepage load time became really slow.

For first time visiting, it was okay. But when I load homepage for couple of times, It stops about 30 seconds to load!

I also tried loading from several PCs and smartphones, they all had slow loading on my homepage.

Since I am not expert about these things, and I really don’t want to mess with my codes.

I hope any experts about this can give me some advices, thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
249 5 18

Hello  
Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Syed Mustafa a professional Shopify Developer. As I'm sure you well know, page speed has become a factor for ranking in the search engines. That's why if you're investing lots of time and money into getting the rankings you deserve, you shouldn't be blowing it by having a slow website.

Longer load times have also been shown to negatively affect conversions.

“My Aim” is to optimize the website speed up to 90% in any device. It’s helpful to the visitor who visits on your website and spends much time without annoyed. I've gone through your website speed details and the reason behind why the website is slow is that there are lots of unused code of Javascript and CSS that's why your website speed time is slow and slow speed means that you are losing your potential customers and profit so it's a work that can be done by custom coding and I am professionally able to do this for you. And the thing are you talking about which is the password page when you were checking your website with a password enable method so the speed tester just checks the password page and let you know the speed of password page but now you removed the password from the store so it is live now means now the speed tester is checking the full website without any lack so it gives you clear result now but doesn't worry I can fix this.

Drop your reply at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com and we can start this project as soon as possible. Thanks and Best Regards 

Awaiting Response,

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
pl8hero
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Updated: Oct-16-2020

I checked my website this morning, and somehow, loading time was back in normal.

I guess slow loading time issue was only happening for a short period of time after I removed passwords.

However, at that time, I checked Shopify Status monitor, and there were no issues at all, and all systems were green...

Anyway, problem has been solved, and I am happy with current loading speed. Thanks a lot for answering my question.

0 Likes