Solved

My site’s homepage became slow after removing password

pl8hero
Visitor
3 1 0

My site’s homepage became slow after removing password.

https://pl8hero.com

I was building my store, and I set password to protect from viewing by end customers.

And there was no problems at all when I was testing my homepage with password.

Finally I finished building store, so I removed password today, and now my site is open business...

And suddenly after removing password, my homepage load time became really slow.

For first time visiting, it was okay. But when I load homepage for couple of times, It stops about 30 seconds to load!

I also tried loading from several PCs and smartphones, they all had slow loading on my homepage.

Since I am not expert about these things, and I really don’t want to mess with my codes.

I hope any experts about this can give me some advices, thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution (1)

pl8hero
Visitor
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Updated: Oct-16-2020

I checked my website this morning, and somehow, loading time was back in normal.

I guess slow loading time issue was only happening for a short period of time after I removed passwords.

However, at that time, I checked Shopify Status monitor, and there were no issues at all, and all systems were green...

Anyway, problem has been solved, and I am happy with current loading speed. Thanks a lot for answering my question.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

pl8hero
Visitor
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Updated: Oct-16-2020

I checked my website this morning, and somehow, loading time was back in normal.

I guess slow loading time issue was only happening for a short period of time after I removed passwords.

However, at that time, I checked Shopify Status monitor, and there were no issues at all, and all systems were green...

Anyway, problem has been solved, and I am happy with current loading speed. Thanks a lot for answering my question.