Nitropack Alternative for Shopify?

V8PR_UK
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi guys,

We are looking to drastically increase our page speed and have found Nitropack.

Nitropack is a paid for service which drastically increases your page speed (see screenshot), however unfortunately this doesnt support Shopify platform.

Does anyone know of a Shopify alternative?

TIA

David

V8PR.uk

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 16.30.08.png

Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
252 5 18

A one-second delay in page load time yields:

11% fewer page views
16% decrease in customer satisfaction
7% loss in conversions
A few extra seconds could have a huge impact on your ability to engage visitors and make sales.

This means that having a fast site is essential not just for just google ranking but for keeping your bottom line profits high.

How to speed up your website in 2020
Minimize HTTP requests.
Minify and combine files.
Use asynchronous loading for CSS and JavaScript files.
Defer JavaScript loading.
Minimize time to first byte.
Reduce server response time.
Choose the right hosting option for your needs.
Run a compression audit. and so on.

And as I already told you that I am professionally capable to make your site faster according to the standards so just feel free to mail me anytime I am always available for your help. Thanks and Best Regards 

told.PNG

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
219 52 57

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

Some of the features Nitropack offers are already included in your Shopify subscription, such as CDN, image compression, WebP conversion etc.
If you need a full package, tho, you can use an APP.

Just search for "Speed optimizer" in Shopify's App store .

Hyperspeed
Plug in Speed optimizer

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, Eye-catching, Highly converting, SEO-optimized, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? Need a developer to help you with your theme modifications? [Get a free quote]
0 Likes
DEATHGROUND
Excursionist
23 0 4

Sorry to be brutal to these replies.

Running a compression audit doesn't bring the page speed down. It tells us what we already know.

Writing a reply with the words: how to speed up your Shopify site in 2020 makes people immediately think you are a thirsty clown.

Downloading an app from the Shopify store doesn't even come close to offering the core vital smashing performance of Nitro. 

I wouldn't trust either of these two charlatans to help your site, as they have shown themselves to be meritless in their replies.

Sadly for the OP I thought I'd found the answer with Ezoic, but the server response time is so poor when it routes via Shopify, Cloudflare and then to Ezoic, it sort of undoes any of their work.

Much of their integration blocks basic functionality of your site and for us during a busy shopping season we spent close to £500 fixing it quickly as their support was very slow. 

Didn't even get so much as an apology, just an email from the performance director stating they aren't really ready for Shopify e-commerce. (Doesn't stop them pitching for the business though)

Then you have to run a Google ad script even if you don't run ads, which is most sensible people on Shopify - sadly nothing comes close to what Nitro can do for WordPress sites and without any action or leadership from Shopify on this stuff, their customers will begin leaving the platform come the rude awakening in May 2021.

speedien-chris
Tourist
17 0 3

Hi there,

My team has built a shopify app that does something similar to Nitropack. This app was approved today and is currently unlisted. 

Would any of you be interested in testing it on your stores?

V8PR_UK
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi Chris,

Yes I'd be interested I this if you can send me a PM.

Thanks

David

0 Likes
blry
1 0 0

I'd love to see your solution as well.

0 Likes
speedien-chris
Tourist
17 0 3

Thanks @blry and @V8PR_UK. I have messaged you both with the app details.

RainMkr74
3 0 0

Hi Chris,

I’ll be interested as well.

can you pls ping me the details?

thanks!

Roberto

0 Likes
speedien-chris
Tourist
17 0 3

@RainMkr74 sent you app details.