Online store speed is 27

Blueibear
Tourist
6 0 1

my online store speed is 27, and I am not quite sure why. I know it says to delete unused code, but I’m not sure how to determine that. I am not all that proficient in coding. I am using a Shopify free theme. It’s kind of off-putting that Shopify doesn’t seem to really want to offer much help in the way of speeding up the themes they offer without making you hire a Shopify expert, when you pay a monthly fee to them. Can anyone offer any assistance please? My URL is https://www.retronisce.com

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
308 6 22

Hi, this is Syed Mustafa I am a Professional Shopify Developer I've gone through your website speed details and the reason behind why the website is slow is that there are lots of unused code of Javascript and CSS plus it has lots of un-optimized images as well that's why your website loading time is more than 14 seconds and speed is lower than 60 E category and slow speed means that you are losing your potential customers and profit so it's a work that can be done by custom coding and I am professionally able to do this for you but it will be a one time paid service so if interested kindly do let me know at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. Thanks & Regards 

speeds.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com