Slow mobile loading speed

1 0 1

Hi there everyone. 

We experience a quite slow loading speed for our homepage on mobile. According to https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=de&url=nature-leaf.com&tab=mobile this seems to be mainly related to Shopify. 

The URL is www.nature-leaf.com 

We already tried to compress all images and keep the page lean. We use the Wokiee Multipurpose Shopify Theme that should be optimized for mobile use. https://themeforest.net/item/wokiee-multipurpose-shopify-theme/22559417?gclid=CjwKCAjwzIH7BRAbEiwAoD...

Does anyone have an idea how we can improve our mobile speed? 

Thanks you very much for your support. 

Best,

Marlene

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
75 1 1

Hi, this is Syed Mustafa I am a Professional Shopify Developer I've gone through your website speed details and the reason behind why the website is slow is that there are lots of unused code of Javascript and CSS that's why your website mobile speed is badly effected and slow speed means that you are losing your customers and profit so it's a work that can be done by custom coding and I am professionally able to do this for you but it will be a paid service so if interested kindly do let me know at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. Thanks & Regards 

mobile speed.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Marlene_NL 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I am Interested to help you and get out it of you from your current issue.

As I'm sure many of you well know, page speed has become a factor for ranking in the search engines. That's why if you're investing lots of time and money into getting the rankings you deserve, you shouldn't be blowing it by having a slow website. Longer load times have also been shown to negatively affect conversions.

We are all set to do optimize its overall website speed for yours.

If you wish to move forward with us.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes