Slow speed score

shopazzera
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello I'm currently having trouble with the speed of my store. I'm using theme Testament. I'm considering getting a whole new theme because I've had so many issues. Any help would be great. Thank you! Shopazzera

0 Likes
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
214 33 50

It would be helpful if you could provide a store URL so that others can check.

Thanks!

- I help businesses with eCommerce and Marketing Technology integrations.
- To schedule a meeting regarding consulting work, please send me a Private Message.
- Presently working in Toronto, CANADA.
0 Likes
JohnCodes
Shopify Partner
128 10 69

Hi @shopazzera 

Like others have mentioned, we can't give much tailored feedback until you provide your store's URL.

In the meantime, I'd recommend taking a look at our in-depth optimization guide: How to Optimize a Shopify Site: Complete Guide to Faster Load Speed. It can help walk you through some common optimizations if you'd like to handle those in-house.

I'd also recommend running your store's URL through the Shopify Analyzer (free analysis tool our team built for the Shopify community). It'll provide some actionable insights into what could possibly be optimized on your site. 

Please feel free to reach out to our optimization team at speedboostr.com/contact if you need any more help

Developer at SpeedBoostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Try out our Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
Check out Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, and more automation)
More Apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing tool), Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid)