Store Speed is very low !!!

amira_ecom
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi everyone !!

https://amirabd.com/ this is my store link. It was developed by a freelancer on this theme shorturl.at/hqzDJ called "Belle" from Themeforest.

I've already compressed all the pictures in the hompage by tinyjpg and convert them from png to jpg.

But still my store pagespeed score is only 6 out of 100.

What I'm missing?

Can you give me some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Akibhusen
Excursionist
195 37 68

HI,

You can do the following things to increase your page speed at google insignt.

1. Add the images in the required ratio.

2. Minified all CSS & js.

3. Remove unused js from a theme.

4. Open the youtube videos in popup instead of loading at home page.

Akibhusen Shekh | Shopify Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

Hello there,

I checked your store, first of all i suggest you to change your theme... If possible then use Impulse, Motion Theme.... 

Step To Incease speed of Store:-

1. Performance Analysis.
  2. Make Your Page Lightning Fast with AMP.
  3. Compressing Images.
  4. Download a Fast and Responsive Theme for Your Shopify Store.
  5. Reduce the Number of Apps Installed.
  6. Reduce the HTTP Requests.
  7. Minimize Redirects and Broken Links.

In footer change the image to jpg to png...

AMIRÁ – AMIRA.png

If still you want help then you can hire me on Fiverr, I am happy to help you.

Hire Me:- DigiElite

Thank You

DigiElite@Fiverr

Hi @amira_ecom 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I have checked your page and have some comments regarding the store speed of it:

- Your image should be converted to webg, it would reduce so much of the space. In PageFly we automatically do that to optimize store speed

- You should change the image width and length, for example if the block you want to add the image is just 500x500 and you upload a 2000x2000 it could do negative effect on your store speed.

Consider partial loading of hidden and off-screen images after all important resources have been loaded to reduce interaction time 

- Remove one of the YouTube video since it also creates much dimensions to be transferred

- Remove unused CSS, JVScript code based on this: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Famirabd.com%2F&tab=mobile but i suggest you to have a dev to edit this cause editing theme might cause trouble for the unprofessionals.

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution!  

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

amira_ecom
Tourist
6 0 4

Hey @Akibhusen, thanks for your suggestion. How can I open the youtube videos in popup instead of loading at home page?

0 Likes
Akibhusen
Excursionist
195 37 68

HI @amira_ecom ,

For the display video in popup You required 1 jquery library and also required some custom development.

If you know the liquid code then you can do it by your own else you need to hire Shopify expert.

I can also help you with this. If you are okay then ping me

Akibhusen Shekh | Shopify Developer
0 Likes
JohnCodes
Shopify Partner
130 10 69

Hi @amira_ecom 

It looks like your site could benefit the most from applying lazy loading and serving your images at proper sizes. You've already compressed and converted them from PNG to JPG, so that's a great start!

Lazy loading

Lazy loading defers image loading until it comes into a user's view. This way you aren't loading up all your images at once. Instead, images are only being loaded when they're ready to be viewed. This can help a lot when it comes to page speed and overall performance. We have a great post that goes into more detail on how to implement lazy loading: How to Lazy Load Images on Shopify to Make Your Site Faster.

Images

You'll want to ensure your images are being served at proper sizes, depending on the device being used. We typically recommend having desktop images be no larger than 1500px and mobile images no larger than 960px. Anything above these sizes will typically cause unnecessary increases in page weights and loading times. Since you've already compressed your theme images, I'd recommend resizing them to fit the recommended ranges I mentioned above.

We also have a full in-depth optimization guide if you'd like to walk through that as well: How to Optimize a Shopify Site: Complete Guide to Faster Load Speed

If you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to our optimization team at speedboostr.com/contact. Best of luck!

Developer at SpeedBoostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Try out our Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
Check out Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, and more automation)
More Apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing tool), Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 667

Hey @amira_ecomThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. 

These are some points that will help you to keep your store’s speed optimized:-

• Optimize all the images
  • Eliminate using multiple apps- you can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion
  • Use a fast and reliable hosting
  • Use a Content delivery network (CDN)
  • “Minify” your code
  • Reduce redirects and broken links

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
308 6 22

A one-second delay in page load time yields:

11% fewer page views
16% decrease in customer satisfaction
7% loss in conversions
A few extra seconds could have a huge impact on your ability to engage visitors and make sales.

This means that having a fast site is essential not just for just google ranking but for keeping your bottom line profits high.

How to speed up your website in 2021
Minimize HTTP requests.
Minify and combine files.
Use asynchronous loading for CSS and JavaScript files.
Defer JavaScript loading.
Minimize time to first byte.
Reduce server response time.
Choose the right hosting option for your needs.
Run a compression audit. and so on.

Increase page scores to 80+ (mobile)
Increase page scores to 80+ (desktop)
Optimize front/back end
Remove unused JavaScript
Eliminate render-blocking resources
Defer offscreen images
Remove unused CSS
Lazy load pages

If interested please feel free to let me know so I can optimize your website professionally. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes