Store loading speed

Anyone can help me How to increase my Shopify page loading speed score?

Hello, I have more than 4 years plus experience in content writing and web development and I love to write new things after research and deliver unique content or information to users.
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1302 118 337

It depends what you mean by "increase my Shopify page loading speed score".

If you're talking about improving your actual load times by optimizing your Shopify store, there's a free tool my team built for the Shopify community that identifies performance issues specifically for Shopify sites: the Shopify Analyzer.

If you're talking about increasing your Shopify speed score (in your themes section), that one is tricky because it's based off a general analysis engine (google lighthouse) and the score is largely based on your usage of 3rd party apps.

In either case, optimizing your website is step 1. That Analyzer tool will show you what can / should be optimized. Here's also a full guide to Shopify optimization if you want to handle it in-house: https://speedboostr.com/shopify-optimization.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
Abou
Tourist
7 0 1

Visual content is often the cause of slow performance. Shopify informs the CDN when your assets (e.g. images, JavaScript, and CSS) have changed. Without the version ID you may not see the asset you expect after you've made changes to your content, so using an asset url filter to link to an image is a must.

Let me see your site url so that I can give you a report on what needs to be changed in specific

Use third parties sites to analyze your website and get a full report if you cant I will be glad to help you out

0 Likes
Speedimize
Shopify Partner
289 46 122

Hi @PercentageFormu 

Aibek is here from Growavelabs agency. 

Hope this message finds you well and safe. 

If you can share with us the URL of your store, our agency can help you with speed optimisation. You can fill out this form: https://mailchi.mp/d3382f3c7380/7xc6wdulhe  as well and we will contact you soon and discuss the details about speed optimisation. 

Hope to talk with you soon. 

We Speedimize your store
Have a problem with speed performance, send me email here: hello@speedimize.io

If our advice was helpful please LIKE or ACCEPT SOLUTION
0 Likes

Hello @PercentageFormu ,

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes