Store running slow all of sudden

VaniV
Excursionist
42 3 5

Hi all, 

All of a sudden my website www.vanivrtti.com is taking time to load. I did check for any recent app installation, code changes, etc (there weren't any).  Can anyone guide? It has been 3 hours now.

Thanks. 

0 Likes
VaniV
Excursionist
42 3 5

@anna12352  as I checked my theme version was around 4.4 current is 4.12. 
Hence I did an update and it's working fine now.

However please note post UPDATE, you need to do the changes to your code from scratch like app installation, manual code changes, etc. 
Also, the mystery is still not resolved why it got slowed. 
Hope yours gets resolved soon. 

@VaniV Check is there any issue with your network first. 

Dan from Ryviu
0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
305 6 22

Hi, @VaniV thanks for posting here I just checked your store deeply and it is loading and working too much slow for the users of the mobile and small devices, and in this era, 90% of your audience come from small devices so if you can't resolve this issue asap it will affect on your business and sales.

A one-second delay in page load time yields:

11% fewer page views
16% decrease in customer satisfaction
7% loss in conversions
A few extra seconds could have a huge impact on your ability to engage visitors and make sales.

This means that having a fast site is essential not just for just google ranking but for keeping your bottom line profits high.

How to speed up your website in 2021
Minimize HTTP requests.
Minify and combine files.
Use asynchronous loading for CSS and JavaScript files.
Defer JavaScript loading.
Minimize time to first byte.
Reduce server response time.
Choose the right hosting option for your needs.
Run a compression audit. and so on.

Increase page scores to 80+ (mobile)
Increase page scores to 90+ (desktop)
Optimize front/back end
Remove unused JavaScript
Eliminate render-blocking resources
Defer offscreen images
Remove unused CSS
Lazy load pages

If interested please feel free to let me know so I can optimize your website professionally. Thanks and Best Regards 

vani.PNG

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
305 6 22

@anna12352  Kindly share your website URL please so I can guide you further. Thanks 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hi @VaniV,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App   here and there's some notice I have when checking your site speed. Here's the results of your page speed checked on PageSpeed Insights: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanivrtti.com%2F&tab=desktop The score on Desktop is 78, which is not bad actually, but on Mobile, it only scores 29 so here's some of my suggestions to improve your site. 

1. Remove all unnecessary CSS code, this might come from your theme code. You can contact Theme Provider to see if there's anything they can do to minimize the theme code.

PageFly_0-1625997922179.png

2.  You can try Lazy Loading as well to reduce loading time all at once. PageFly do offer this feature as default when building page.

PageFly_1-1625997953339.png

3. Delete any unused third party apps. These are the 3 main sources that take up most of your store that eventually will affect the page speed.

So I hope that these are somewhat helpful for you in improving your site speed. you can also check out this article on Page Speed optimization . If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.