Why my shopify store speed low in mobile?

leojhon
2 0 0

I create recently one of my shopify store from designer so know this store speed is low on mobile but in desktop mod they goes well.

what I do to solve the problem

0 Likes
leojhon
2 0 0

Ohh wao thanks I fount my solution thanks for your guidance I alway's come here and some question but this time some people solve my that guestion

0 Likes
Abou
Tourist
7 0 1

The biggest issue many website owners encounter is improper mobile site design. One of the most effective techniques that's guaranteed to boost performance regardless of user connection strength is reducing the total number of on-page assets. Avoid complex visual designs, embedded media files and unnecessary images.

I hope this was helpful, looking forward to your response! Have a great day!

0 Likes

Try to identify problems in your code using the w3c validator.

0 Likes

Greetings From Oscprofessionals !

In order to Improve website speed your need to:
  • Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
  • Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
  • Web Pages need to be Minified.
  • Reduce JavaScript execution time
  • Minimize main-thread work
  • Use fast and reliable hosting
  • Use a content delivery network (CDN)
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check - https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

Please review and let us know your thoughts.

Thank You!
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes