Solved

how fixed this your store is slower than similar stores on Shopify I used lighthouse tool

Eazysale
Tourist
7 0 4

hello 

this  speed score by shopify how i fixed that 

My domain is on Gadday 

speed score.png

this Light house report lighthous.png

this  my site store : https://www.eazy-sale.com/

any suggestion to fixed that

Accepted Solution (1)

JohnCodes
Shopify Partner
134 10 74

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Eazysale,

It looks like you're scoring well on Accessibility and SEO. That's awesome!

After checking your website's Lighthouse report, there are a few recommendations I could make:

• Apply true lazy loading to defer offscreen images.
  • Add proper scaling to images. It looks like some of your mobile images are being displayed larger than they should be. Try applying a srcset attribute to your image tags so that the browser can responsively display them at different sizes based on screen size. It wouldn't hurt to compress all available images too.
  • Another recommendation from Lighthouse is to preconnect to https://ajax.googleapis.com. If you'd like to handle this yourself, we have a guide you can check out: How To Use Resource Hints For Faster Loading Shopify Pages.
  • Defer any non-essential JavaScript scripts.
  • Uninstall any non-essential apps. Apps can have a pretty large impact on overall performance.

These would be some good starting points. You can also utilize the Shopify Analyzer to check for ways to improve performance. That's a free tool our team built for the Shopify community. If you'd like help with any optimizations or a free analysis, feel free to reach out to our team at speedboostr.com/contact.

Developer at SpeedBoostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Try out our Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
Check out Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, and more automation)
More Apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing tool), Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid)

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

JohnCodes
Shopify Partner
134 10 74

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Eazysale,

It looks like you're scoring well on Accessibility and SEO. That's awesome!

After checking your website's Lighthouse report, there are a few recommendations I could make:

• Apply true lazy loading to defer offscreen images.
  • Add proper scaling to images. It looks like some of your mobile images are being displayed larger than they should be. Try applying a srcset attribute to your image tags so that the browser can responsively display them at different sizes based on screen size. It wouldn't hurt to compress all available images too.
  • Another recommendation from Lighthouse is to preconnect to https://ajax.googleapis.com. If you'd like to handle this yourself, we have a guide you can check out: How To Use Resource Hints For Faster Loading Shopify Pages.
  • Defer any non-essential JavaScript scripts.
  • Uninstall any non-essential apps. Apps can have a pretty large impact on overall performance.

These would be some good starting points. You can also utilize the Shopify Analyzer to check for ways to improve performance. That's a free tool our team built for the Shopify community. If you'd like help with any optimizations or a free analysis, feel free to reach out to our team at speedboostr.com/contact.

Developer at SpeedBoostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Try out our Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
Check out Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, and more automation)
More Apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing tool), Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid)
Eazysale
Tourist
7 0 4

well thank you this site help fixed the speed 
this my experince

first of all I change my Theme to shopfiy theme because that one was lusion_1 theme I bought but not good for loading or speed its looks perfect 

then I install File Optimizer form shopify then the result is perfect

the result on below 

shopify Analzershopify Analzergtmetrixgtmetrix

ella-sofia
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,
Thanks, Its providing me wonderful result ,You should must use it and enjoy it.
Regard : ella

obaidbadsha
Shopify Partner
39 0 8

which app?