site performance and speed optimization

Steve2211
Tourist
13 0 1

what is the average time, it take to upgrade site performance and speed optimization?

TEST REPORT

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
252 5 18

Hello Steve
Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Syed Mustafa a professional Shopify Developer. As I'm sure you well know, page speed has become a factor for ranking in the search engines. That's why if you're investing lots of time and money into getting the rankings you deserve, you shouldn't be blowing it by having a slow website.

Longer load times have also been shown to negatively affect conversions.

“My Aim” is to optimize the website speed up to their mark in any device. It’s helpful to the visitor who visits on your website and spends much time without annoyed. I've gone through your website speed details and the reason behind why the website is slow is that there are lots of unused code of Javascript and CSS that's why your website loading speed time is more than 15 seconds and slow speed means that you are losing your potential customers and profit so it's a work that can be done by custom coding and I am professionally able to do this for you.

Drop your reply at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com then we can start this project as soon as possible.

Awaiting Response,
speed issue.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Steve2211
Tourist
13 0 1
we need Site performance & Speed optimization in the bottom we have list to some of the tool we used to determine we need this service.

TO DO: Speed we need to bring to under 3 Second on mobile and desktop if possible in not, why?

we understand due to the code on Shopify store theme, the site cant be optimized 100% due to added APPs and extra code on Shopify Store theme.
things looking for:

-Causing apps script.
-Dead code details
-Any section causing loading issue.
-Require any image optimization or not.
-Defer parsing.
-Image optimization.
-Broken links(404)
Image optimization using tools/plugins
CSS & Jquery optimisation
Adding lazyload methods
Cleanup unwanted/unused files and related scripts
Combining reusable functions & avoiding duplicate codes.
Querystring removable
Image class changes
Defer parsing of JavaScript
Image resize and conversions to support web legacy 
Reduce DNS lookups
Fix text remains visible during webfont load
First Contentful Paint & Largest Contentful Paint Fixes

these are a few tool we used to confirm we need this service.

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/robertocaldin.com/1YJjM8dd
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fs1oq7h57y
0 Likes
Steve2211
Tourist
13 0 1
we would like to know if you can audit us, give a proposal with bullet points on services for our specific needs, time frame to complete task and cost.
0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
252 5 18

If you won't mind should we discuss this on mail kindly do mail me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com or give me your mail so I can send a detailed proposal. Thanks and Best Regards 

Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
0 Likes
Steve2211
Tourist
13 0 1

Sorry Syed,  this our track record if anything was to happen, we have shopify oversee transaction.

Please send website?

Best,

Thank You Syed

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
252 5 18

As your wish, I have lots of happy clients from this platform so you can trust me easily too and I am currently working on my website so it's in a process sorry for that so no worries if interested please do let me know at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. Thanks and Best Regards 

0 Likes
Speedimize
Shopify Partner
74 4 25

Hi Steve,

Aibek is here from Growavelabs Agency: https://growavelabs.com/

Regarding your question about time, usually it takes from 1 or 2 days. To fully accomplish optimization of the store. 

You have average points for the speed, which is not bad. But we can help you to obtain best results. 

Our agency provides free optimization for the Shopify stores, if you're interested feel free to join here: https://mailchi.mp/f33da12dcb76/optimize-my-website

And we can discuss further everything by email. 

Best Regards,

Aibek

We Speedimize your store
Speed performance is our priority but with comfort

If our help was useful, please like it or accept it as a solution :)
0 Likes