10/16/2019 Shopify Payment Hold

1 0 0

Good afternoon,

Yesterday at approximately 10:49 I received an email from Janelle in the risk management department about my chargeback percentage rate being above the norm for shopify payments. This I can understand, what I dont understand is why no one has responded to my follow up emails about next steps.

I have reached out to the chat support, They say to just wait and that there is nothing they can do to help or remedy the situation.

I have created tickets, they say to continue to wait and that there is nothing they can do to help

I have called the shopify gurus and responded to the email saying that I took the recommended the steps to improve my chargeback rate. I still have not received a response on next steps. This very frustrating since the sales I continue to get go straight into my held balance. I just want to know What I need to do so that my account can be back in good standing to receive payments and ship these orders.

This is a halloween store so my customers are expecting to receive their items no later than the week before Halloween. I would really need this issue to be looked at so that I do no disappoint my customers. Please help! has anyone else experienced this? How did you get you account back into good standing?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
713 68 140

Hey there, @Dferb 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for your patience regarding this. I understand that it has been less than convenient for you. I can see from our end that Janelle has responded to you via email. Please note that when a store is flagged by the Risk Department the ticket is completely handled by the Risk Department themselves. Gurus in general support do not have any additional information other than the store is in a review. I understand that this is frustrating, however, in order to protect your privacy, the Risk department will work directly with you via email in the initial ticket they or you have opened. Their response turnaround is usually 24-72 hours. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes