2Checkout Activation Request

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey im a new Shopify user trying to set up 2Checkout but their miscommunication makes everything a bit more complex when is not , after I submitted my request 2 days ago i received an email requesting for more merchant info (not specified) after that i messaged them for clarification...

I received a message with this (Please provide copies of your last 6 months payment processing/paid sales history)

(These screenshots will need to confirm the list of all transactions occurring through this URL or another URL that you own with active sales from the last 6 months.)

WHAT? What am I supposed to send if im a new Store? It is mandatory to have sales prior to opening a 2Checkout? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1057 62 124

Hi there @Osv!

Don here from Shopify.

As this is in reference to an external, third-party gateway company we wouldn't be able to confirm or comment on their processes or requirements.

If I were in your position, I would let the gateway company know the position you are in starting out with your business and inquire there how they handle custom for new businesses.

There's a bit more info here on the 2Checkout website about setting up and activating an account, though it doesn't specifically refer to the documents you mentioned here.

If they don't support new businesses at all, you would need to consider a different method for customers to pay for their orders.

Could you let me know in which country your store is based so we can share a list of your options available there?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes