2Checkout Direct/Inline Checkout

artunnnn
1 0 0

I need the exact same thing, please shopify show us a way to do this!

@esaykali wrote:

Hello Karlie,

I want to ask you if there are any updates regarding 2checkout inline integration. Customers having to go outside the website to complete the purchase is horrible. I see a lot of abandoned carts.

2checkout clearly allows this as per their documentation https://knowledgecenter.2checkout.com/Documentation/07Commerce/InLine-Checkout-Guide/02Inline_Checko...

So what's the problem with shopify?

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks

0 Likes
Alexlm
Tourist
11 0 1
Any news? These problem is making my store lose many sales. Clients abandoning cart when they get redirected to 2checkout. Please help, I'm from guatemala.
Boonchy
1 0 0

Hey there Karlie,

A basic question here, I noticed that when a user makes a purchase through 2checkout their order will not be automatically listed in Shopify's order dashboard. Is there a way to integrate it? So all shipping information will be automatically updated? 

0 Likes
TrendyBracelet
1 0 2

Hi guys, I also have the same problem and would like to know how to fix this from anyone please? It seems all the Shopify "gurus" are sending an automated response with a list of payment gateways, blah, blah, blah. We know that, all we want is to integrate inline checkout code given by 2CO to Shopify.

Or rather, how can I edit my checkout page code on the Debut Shopify Theme?

Umar9
2 0 0

i also want to inline 2checkout in my shopify store

0 Likes
AkWolf
1 0 0

Hello!

I would like to know if i can use 2checout or LianLian pay as a "direct" third party payment provider cuz these are only ones that i have avaible in my country (Kosovo) 

0 Likes