2Checkout Direct/Inline Checkout

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi All,

During checkout, the 2Checkout gateway redirects to a new page. Then, It requires 4 steps for completing the checkout (Address, info, ...). This is too long for users/customers espcially that they have already provided this info on the Shopify Checkout page.

Do anyone knows a way not to direct to anther page ?

Or at least make those steps one steps using inline/insite checkout ?

I found this kind of direct/inline checkout on 2Checkout help pages but not sure how to enable on Shopify.

https://www.2checkout.com/documentation/checkout/inline-checkout

Any advice please ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 45

Hi, Ahmed. 

My name is Leon, I'm from the Shopify Support team. 

At this time, 2Checkout is only available as an "external" checkout provider where the customer will need to visit the payment processor checkout page as you've described above. Depending on the options in your country, you may be able to switch to a processor where the customer stays in your stores checkout for the entire checkout process. This list of direct payment processors is found on this page

If you have any other questions please let me know by posting below. 

Leon

@ShopifySupport

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Leon,

Thanks for you response and clarification.

My country is Egypt, but I am not sure which gateways are direct ones.

Another question, as I see 2checkout provide inlinecheckout code there for integration. Is it possible to integrate this with Shopify in code and using APIs to support inline checkout ?

Regards,

Ahmed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 45

Hi again, Ahmed. 

The full listing of payment gateways for Egypt can be found on this page. I've taken a look through those options and compared to the list of direct and external payment providers list and wasn't able to find an option that offers a clear direct payment option at this time. 

Regards,

Leon

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Leon,

I like the information you provide here. Please can you give me a list of payment gateways that are available to Nigerians. I'm resient in Nigeria.

Thank you.
Temi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 36

Hi, Temi!

You can find a list of the payment gateways that are available to you in Nigeria, right here.

Let me know if you have any further questions on this, happy to help!

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Shopify support team!

I am closely following the situation with 2CO payment inline integration, and just wanted to follow up whether something changed or updated regarding integration of 2CO inline solution. 

Is it possible to do i t now? or is it planned to be resolved in near future. 

Regards and thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
450 26 71

Hello, Stefan! 

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! Currently 2Checkout is an external payment gateway - which means that it would open up another window for your customer to put through their transaction. Because 2Checkout is a third party payment gateway, you may want to reach out to 2Checkout support to inquire about any changes with their gateway integration. If you're interested you can check out all of the payment gateways available by your location here

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to ask and I would be happy to help!

Karlie
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hey I have opened a shopify clothing store but my customers are based in the us and I’m in nigeria.i wanted get started with 2checkout and I was just wondering if they accept nigeria based stores.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello Karlie,

I want to ask you if there are any updates regarding 2checkout inline integration. Customers having to go outside the website to complete the purchase is horrible. I see a lot of abandoned carts.

2checkout clearly allows this as per their documentation https://knowledgecenter.2checkout.com/Documentation/07Commerce/InLine-Checkout-Guide/02Inline_Checko...

So what's the problem with shopify?

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks

1 Like