30 day delayed payment for customer accounts

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, 

We currently allow our approved customers to pay invoices with delayed payment up to 30 days after they have ordered (we process this through MYOB).

Is there an app or other solution that would allow specific customers logged into our store to order and pay later? Whilst other customers would have to pay upfront?

The closest I got was to set up process later for credit cards in shopify... and also integrating invoices between MYOB and shopify using OneSaas - however this would still be pretty clunky. 

Cheers
Tim 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

bump

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Tim

Did you have any progress with this i am currently trying to find a answer for the same issue 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1064 64 124

Hi @Tim_Rahr and @LEERUF!

Don here from Shopify. :)

I know that there are a couple of services available via our app store that will allow for this kind of deferred payment option, though I am not entirely sure it can be made contingent on the customer having made an account in your store.

Not to worry, as you can check them out for yourself and contact the developers to enquire whether or not this would be possible using their apps.

Consider Partial.ly, Split - Partial Payments or PUT IT ON LAY-BUY.

As with any third-party apps in our store you can reach out to the developers by using the contact details listed on the app store page.

They will be able to state with certainty whether or not their creations would be able to determine if a customer has made an account for your store and restrict their service appropriately.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes