3PL - anyone use EasyPost

Highlighted
2 0 1

I'm currently researching 3PL's for my supplement line and EasyPost has come into the picture.  I'm having extreme difficulty finding any real information about the organization pertaining to their fulfillment services.  Anyone have any experience with them?  Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

EasyPost is not a 3PL, they are a provider of API access so you can print labels and manifests easier than trying to integrate with each of those carriers' API yourself. We use them here for some of our carrier integrations but we're also not a 3PL.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

EasyPost is now a 3PL, you my friend, are mistaken...

https://www.easypost.com/fulfillment

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello- 

Sam from EasyPost here. We are a 3PL as well. We offer all inclusive rates that include things like receiving, storage, pick/pack, shipping label anywhere US /Int., warehouse insurance, etc. 

Would be great to connect with you. Send me an email at sam@easypost.com

Best, 

Sam Glasman

925-984-3874

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi has anyone used easypost before? How are your experience with it

0 Likes
Highlighted
38 0 0

I would stay away from easypost/shipbob/shipwire. They are very expensive for shipping and charge random fees. I'm currently using Librex Fulfillment for all of my 3pl services. They have the best prices I have found. They also don't charge pick/pack fees so all they charge you for is shipping.

0 Likes