3p Fulfillment cost

Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

Hi, we sell mostly very light items, simple operation with 10-20 skus, and most of the orders are just multiple packs of one of the top 3 skus.  80+% shipments are just masks in poly bags between 0.5-1lb.  at 2000 orders per month, what would be a reasonable cost per order for 3p fulfillment service?  

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 2

@inlander Hey,

Acoording to my current logistics partner, maybe 0.5USD/parcel. His e-mail is zewen.zhong@chukou1.com

Jack 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

Sorry I guess I didn’t make it clear.  I’m looking for US domestic fulfillment service.

@jack9898, sounds like your contact is a chinese fulfillment company? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 2

They come from China, and they also have many overseas warehouse, include American. If your factory in China, the quotation wull be better.

@inlander 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

@jack9898 Thanks! I’ll reach out. $0.50 sounds very attractive for a US warehouse assuming that includes pick pack ship 

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 2

@inlander Because I'm shipping from China to the world, I pay about 2CNY per item for picking, and then they help me choose the most appropriate channel based on the order!

I don't know if this is for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 0 1

Shoot me a message at team@otwshipping.com! We can answer your questions about 3PLs in general, and also provide you some great rates. You can always PM me here as well.

0 Likes