3p Fulfillment cost

inlander
Excursionist
26 0 5

Hi, we sell mostly very light items, simple operation with 10-20 skus, and most of the orders are just multiple packs of one of the top 3 skus.  80+% shipments are just masks in poly bags between 0.5-1lb.  at 2000 orders per month, what would be a reasonable cost per order for 3p fulfillment service?  

Thanks!

0 Likes
inlander
Excursionist
26 0 5

Sorry I guess I didn’t make it clear.  I’m looking for US domestic fulfillment service.

@jack9898, sounds like your contact is a chinese fulfillment company? 

0 Likes
jack9898
Tourist
8 0 0

They come from China, and they also have many overseas warehouse, include American. If your factory in China, the quotation wull be better.

@inlander 

0 Likes
inlander
Excursionist
26 0 5

@jack9898 Thanks! I’ll reach out. $0.50 sounds very attractive for a US warehouse assuming that includes pick pack ship 

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

0 Likes
jack9898
Tourist
8 0 0

@inlander Because I'm shipping from China to the world, I pay about 2CNY per item for picking, and then they help me choose the most appropriate channel based on the order!

I don't know if this is for you.

0 Likes
nmalinow
Excursionist
45 1 1

Shoot me a message at team@otwshipping.com! We can answer your questions about 3PLs in general, and also provide you some great rates. You can always PM me here as well.

0 Likes
DileepKumar
11 0 0

Hi there! Every business that wants to go global faces a challenge of finding excellent partners to manage warehousing and distributions to end consumers. In Fulfillmen we keep on upscaling warehousing technology to ensure there would be no room for any mistake and to secure that all of the logistics remain protected and unblemished. 

0 Likes
JASMINE8690
Excursionist
57 0 4

Hi, if u wanna more affordable purchase price,u can try to use Ourmall. http://bit.ly/38FP8Sl

0 Likes
Moey
12 0 0

We pay about $6-$8 per order (shipping and fulfillment) and they ship globally for us (3-day shipping) using DHL express. We use www.theglobalfulfillment.com and we have been very pleased with them

0 Likes