About a week ago my Shopify stopped connecting to LuluXpress

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

The last twenty or so orders I have had to do manually. The customer orders and pays. I get the notice that the sale took place, but it isn't being sent to LuluXpress directly like it is supposed to do.

Diloretta

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
627 55 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Diloretta,

Thank you for getting in touch. The Lulu xPress app is a third-party application built and developed by Lulu Publishing, and they are the ones who offer direct support for issues with this app. You can reach them at integrations@lulu.com and 1 (844) 212-0689.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
1 0 0

I emailed them two times in the last four days and still haven't heard back from them. I have 50+ orders not making their way from Shopify to Lulu Xpress. Can you please help - I do not want a bunch of upset customers with a new product release. I am sure you can understand!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
627 55 155

Hi @goaldiggergirl,

Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue. The integration between Shopify and Lulu xPress is built and managed by the developers of the app, Lulu Publishing, so this is not something we'd be able to help with directly. I took a look at their app page and they also list a phone number you can use to contact them, which is 1 (844) 212-0689. I'd recommend giving them a call to ask for their assistance as they'll be better placed to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes