Acceptance of Mastercard (SRS HELP NEEDED!!) PLZZ!

Highlighted
3 0 0

So i live in bangladesh and have found out the payment processors in bangladesh but i have a question. Bangladesh doesnt allow sending money outside the country so i was wondering how do i pay the 29 dollar fee to shopify?? Can i use 2checkout to pay for that fee or is there another way?? Surely if there is a payment gateway there must be a way for me to pay shopify fees. PLZ HELP ME OUT!! PS: I have a bangladeshi mastercard and have a payoneer account!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1241 76 272

Hey Fahad!

Peter here from Shopify Support! 

The Shopify subscription can only be paid with a credit card that is issued by a bank with a line of credit. This means that it currently wouldn't be possible to pay for the monthly subscription by other means such as Payoneer, debit, or Paypal. We are looking at implementing other methods of payments in the future, however, we don't currently have a timeline for when other payment methods will be launched. In this case, I would reach out to your credit card company to see whether they are able to make an exception for the Shopify subscription charge. 

If there's anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to reply back and I'll happily help out!

All the best, 

Peter M
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes