Accepting Payments in UK / Barclays

Highlighted
5 0 0

I see mention of support for Barclays / ePDQ in various posts online, but it doesn't seem accessible via the shopify admin.

Can someone from Shopify please clarify?  

If it's not supported then what's the best option?  We currently have merchant account and all our business banking with Barclays.

Appreciate any help.

Cheers,

-James

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
133 0 8

James, email me your contact info, my email is dshepherd@choosenab.com. I can setup a gateway to integrate Barclays to integrate into Shopify. It's a simple fix.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am stuck in the same situation as I want to integrate Barclays ePDQ into Shopify but it wont let me.

Can anyone Help.

Thanks

Zac. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
96 0 11

Hi Zohaib!

We support Barclays ePDQ (MPI) If that is the version you have, please email me at sacha@shopify.com.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
15 0 3

Hi guys,

Just to let you know, Barclaycard contacted me directly today and the MPI system no longer exists, which means it's not possible to connect a Barclaycard payment gateway with Shopify. You'd need to use a third party payment gateway to connect with your Barclaycard merchant account instead.

More info in our post here: http://wemakewebsites.com/blog/does-shopify-support-barclaycard-epdq

#1 rated Shopify Experts in the UK/ WeMakeWebsites / wemakewebsites.com / hello@wemakewebsites.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Is there going to be support for Barclays in the future? Would be very useful to know. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
15 0 3

Hi Dougal,

I know they are working on it, but I don't know when it will be ready.

#1 rated Shopify Experts in the UK/ WeMakeWebsites / wemakewebsites.com / hello@wemakewebsites.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi,

Our existing business uses SMARTPAY rather than Barclaycard  ePDQ.

Questions

1. Does Shopify support Barclaycard  ePDQ?
  2. Does Shopify support SMARTPAY?
0 Likes