I want to add an option for checkout on my website when the customer doesn't need to log in to the paypal account, more like a guest check out with accepting card payments. I've been reading https://help.shopify.com/manual/payments/paypal/let-customers-pay-without-account but look what's appering on my website at checkout . So i read more about this on the paypal website https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments-Archive/Accept-credit-card-payments-without-accou... and it says there
" Next, there are specific reasons the Credit Card Option may not be available to your customers.
* You are using Express Checkout. Express Checkout requires a PayPal Account
* You are using the wrong email address or an unverified email address.
* The country you reside in. Not all countries have all the PayPal features available.
* The country your customers reside in. Not all countries have all PayPal features available.
* The IP address of your hosted site is on a blocked list. "
I want to assure this doesn't work and i found another thing https://www.paypal.com/ro/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-accept-credit-cards-with-express-checkout-using-... is says here
" With an Express Checkout custom-coded solution, there is an additional step: set SOLUTIONTYPE to Sole in your initial SetExpressCheckout API call.
Many third-party carts provide an Enable Guest Checkout option in the Administration view of their Express Checkout module. "
I looked out and shopify doesn't have a custom coded solution. In my admin dashbord at settings>payment providers i have just paypal express checkout. What can i do to accept card payments on my website without enter in paypal account?