Add vendor on the packing slip / invoice - Venture Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi 

I have two questions:

1) I use the Order printer app to print invoices/packing slips. This is an art gallery representing many artists and it would be great if the artist name/vendor was on the invoice/packing  slip along with the item name. Is this possible?

2) If I wanted to show the stock inventory on the product page. What code and where would I use? (if it is possible)

Thank you in advance!

https://www.neogalleri.no/  (Norwegian site)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
959 195 230

Hello,

Both things possible.
1) Use hidden line item field and put vendor name as value in input field.  Also name your hidden field a/to your need. In this was it will go through with item name.
2) To display stock inventory, you can use this code

{% if product.variants.first.inventory_management == "shopify" %}
    {% if product.variants.first.inventory_quantity > 0 %}
       We currently have {{ product.variants.first.inventory_quantity }} in stock.
    {% else %}
       The product is out of stock
    {% endif %}
 {% else %}
    This product is available
 {% endif %}

Use this code in product template a/to your need.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Thank you!  
I managed to to do no 1) - somehow a couple of lines disapeared on the title line next tp price (Quantity, Artist, Item, Price) what can the reason be?

On no2 - Is it on the Product-template.liquid i add the script? Does it replace :  

{% if current_variant.inventory_management %}
{% if current_variant.inventory_quantity < 10 and current_variant.inventory_quantity > 0 %}
{% assign qty = current_variant.inventory_quantity %}
{{ 'products.product.stock_available' | t: count: qty }}
{% elsif current_variant.inventory_quantity == 0 or current_variant.inventory_quantity < 0 and current_variant.incoming %}
{% if current_variant.available %}
{% assign date = current_variant.next_incoming_date | date: format: 'date' %}
{{ 'products.product.will_not_ship_until' | t: date: date }}
{% else %}
{% assign date = current_variant.next_incoming_date | date: format: 'date' %}
{{ 'products.product.will_be_in_stock_after' | t: date: date }}
{% endif %}
{% endif %}
{% endif %}

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi. 

I am trying to add the vendor name to the packing slip. 

Can you please assist with that so that it would shouw image, item descr, SKU, size and vendor.

I am using minimal theme. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

use url_for_vendor filter for this purpose . For example, the code responsible for displaying the vendor ( Venture theme) lies in sections/product-template.liquid. maybe on line : 87 . Replace the code as given below

I use Venture theme and ou can use url_for_vendor filter for this purpose . For example, the code responsible for displaying the vendor lies probably in the in sections/product-template.liquid as well. Replace the code as given below

before

<p class="product-single__vendor">  {{ product.vendor }} </p>

after

<p class="product-single__vendor"> <a href="{{ product.vendor| url_for_vendor }}">{{ product.vendor }}</a></p>

0 Likes