Add vendor on the packing slip / invoice - Venture Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi 

I have two questions:

1) I use the Order printer app to print invoices/packing slips. This is an art gallery representing many artists and it would be great if the artist name/vendor was on the invoice/packing  slip along with the item name. Is this possible?

2) If I wanted to show the stock inventory on the product page. What code and where would I use? (if it is possible)

Thank you in advance!

https://www.neogalleri.no/  (Norwegian site)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
970 196 232

Hello,

Both things possible.
1) Use hidden line item field and put vendor name as value in input field.  Also name your hidden field a/to your need. In this was it will go through with item name.
2) To display stock inventory, you can use this code

{% if product.variants.first.inventory_management == "shopify" %}
    {% if product.variants.first.inventory_quantity > 0 %}
       We currently have {{ product.variants.first.inventory_quantity }} in stock.
    {% else %}
       The product is out of stock
    {% endif %}
 {% else %}
    This product is available
 {% endif %}

Use this code in product template a/to your need.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Thank you!  
I managed to to do no 1) - somehow a couple of lines disapeared on the title line next tp price (Quantity, Artist, Item, Price) what can the reason be?

On no2 - Is it on the Product-template.liquid i add the script? Does it replace :  

{% if current_variant.inventory_management %}
{% if current_variant.inventory_quantity < 10 and current_variant.inventory_quantity > 0 %}
{% assign qty = current_variant.inventory_quantity %}
{{ 'products.product.stock_available' | t: count: qty }}
{% elsif current_variant.inventory_quantity == 0 or current_variant.inventory_quantity < 0 and current_variant.incoming %}
{% if current_variant.available %}
{% assign date = current_variant.next_incoming_date | date: format: 'date' %}
{{ 'products.product.will_not_ship_until' | t: date: date }}
{% else %}
{% assign date = current_variant.next_incoming_date | date: format: 'date' %}
{{ 'products.product.will_be_in_stock_after' | t: date: date }}
{% endif %}
{% endif %}
{% endif %}

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi. 

I am trying to add the vendor name to the packing slip. 

Can you please assist with that so that it would shouw image, item descr, SKU, size and vendor.

I am using minimal theme. 

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 0

use url_for_vendor filter for this purpose . For example, the code responsible for displaying the vendor ( Venture theme) lies in sections/product-template.liquid. maybe on line : 87 . Replace the code as given below

I use Venture theme and ou can use url_for_vendor filter for this purpose . For example, the code responsible for displaying the vendor lies probably in the in sections/product-template.liquid as well. Replace the code as given below

before

<p class="product-single__vendor">  {{ product.vendor }} </p>

after

<p class="product-single__vendor"> <a href="{{ product.vendor| url_for_vendor }}">{{ product.vendor }}</a></p>

0 Likes