Adding Other Shipping Options?

Excursionist
42 0 6

How do I add other shipping options other than USPS which is all I have at the moment? I want to add shipping options from UPS and Fedex.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 0 10

Hey there!

My name is Alice and I'm part of the team here at Shopify! 

It sounds as though you currently have the free Shopify Shipping on your store.

To add more Carrier Calculated Rates at Checkout, you would need to enable Real Time Carrier Rates, which is free if you move to an Annual plan, or otherwise is $20 extra per month.

Any of the Guru team would be happy to advise you further on how to get the other carriers set up on your store, we'd be available to help you 24-7!

I hope that helps and if you have any other questions or need anything at all, please let me know and I’ll do all I can to help! :-)

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
211 0 18

Hi, There!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. Thanks for posting

Shopify by default (depending on your location) offers the connection with USPS or Canada Post. If you wish to add more carrier rates, you would need to enable Carrier Calculated Shipping on your account to also include Fedex.

You can find out all about Carrier Calculate Shipping here and how it works. https://help.shopify.com/manual/shipping/rates-and-methods/custom-carrier-accounts. This feature can be enabled on your account for $20/month if not on the Advanced Shopify plan or higher (It would be included in those plans). or another option would be to sign up for the annual plan (on the basic plan) along with saving 10% on your plan, you would also get to add carrier calculated shipping at no additional cost.

If that is something you would like to consider or go ahead with, please reach out to our support team and we can take a look and guide you in getting that set up on your account. That way we can have a look at your store to give you the best options and if you need to add this. You can reach the Guru team at https://help.shopify.com/questions

Hope this information helps! Have a great day!

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
53 0 0

Hello @ebizguy,

To add more Carrier Calculated Rates at Checkout, you would need to enable the carrier calculated shipping to your account. It is free if you move to the Shopify Annual plan, or it is $20 extra per month.

You can use the Multi Carrier shipping label app to integrate all major carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Canada Post etc into your Shopify store and handle the complete shipping process. You can print the labels in bulk for your orders, schedule pickup and also handle the tracking process.

0 Likes