Adding Products to a Shipping Profile

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi all,

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but when I want to create a new shipping profile, I can only select half of my products. I have to search for the other half by name in the search box, which is taking too long. I cannot scroll any further or click onto another page of products. See attached image.

Is this intentional or is it an oversight on Shopify's part? Surely we should be able to scroll all the way down our product list or even click onto the next page.

There are shops with many more products than me, how do they cope?

Edit profile.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
344 21 52

Hey, @Floranoctemshop

This should be an endless scroll that continues to load as you scroll downwards. If it doesn't seem to be doing this, I'd suggest trying in a different browser or in an incognito/private browsing tab. If it's working in either of those, then clearing your browser's cache should do the trick. Let me know if any of those work for you! You'll also want to make sure your browser and device are on their most recent updates. 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi Brie,

I normally use Chrome, so I tried it in Internet Explorer and it still didn't work. I've also cleared the cache.

My laptop is up to date and so is the version of Chrome that I use.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
344 21 52

Hi, @Floranoctemshop!

Thanks for trying those - would you have another device that you could test on, such as a different laptop or desktop computer? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi Brie, 

It works on my phone, so I'll have to do it on that. 

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
344 21 52

@Floranoctemshop - 

Okay, great! If it's working on your other device, then that is most likely a device related issue. Have you tried disabling any ad blockers or browser extensions that you may have installed? These can sometimes also cause issues. 

0 Likes