How to add more shipping locations in Shopify without upgrading?

Ben747
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi Shopify and knowledgeable members

We ship small volume from multiple sites around the world and we need to show live rates to our customers for each location with our DHL account 

We are aware of Shopify plus 20+ locations but at USD$2000 it's not at all worth it just for locations, we don't need any of the other Shopify plus features.

How do we add more locations in shopify, quote for just adding more locations on, please?

Or please specify exactly what apps will support adding more than 4 locations on to our shopify?

thanks

Replies 5 (5)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @Ben747,

You can check out our Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that allow you to add as many locations as you require and display live DHL shipping rates based on the locations. The app helps you integrate your own DHL account, all the locations you require, and the app helps you display live rates with the automation rules feature in the app. Along with this, you can also generate shipping labels and automate the tracking process as well. You can try the app with a 14-day free trial and contact us for any assistance required. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Ben747
Tourist
5 0 0
Thanks, can you apply inventory and products to these locations in shopify?
PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi Ben,

Unfortunately, applying Inventory and Products to these locations in Shopify is currently not possible. You can use the multiple locations only with the app that helps you calculate and display rates based on the locations. You can contact us with your requirement and we will help you solve the issues. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Ben747
Tourist
5 0 0
Ok how does one calculate the rates without knowing the product package
sizes that are in shopify?

Talk me through how getting live rates would work in a real world scenerio
using the app and shopify
GoodFiller
Visitor
2 0 0

I too would love to add additional locations (although for a slightly different reason).  Similarly, I can't afford the $2000 plan, but sell very low volumes out of many locations.  I've looked into apps like Zapiet, but none integrate as needed with our other apps.  The 5 and 8 location count limit seems arbitrary and I hope this is updated soon!