Adding new payment provider integration

1 0 0

Hi,

We will be soon ready with our new e-shop, but our biggest problem is that we cannot add any local payment providers (banks) who offer hire-purchase as Shopify answer to one of our biggest banks´ API request was "we are extremely limited in accepting new payment provider integration requests". But as we sell expensive electronics, this is crucial to have some hire-purchase providers to start business. So now we are stuck. And probably other new e-shops in Estonia as well who want to start with Shopify and add additional payment providers. 

What are your ideas to proceed? Shall the bank send some additional info about the API? Should they send the request again? Are there any other possibilities (some app? etc) to add hire-purchase partners to our e-shop?

Best Regards!

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2262 146 306

Hi @Mark3ting,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Would you be able to elaborate a little more about what you're looking for, please? For example, are you looking to build your own payment gateway in this instance? If you are looking to go this route, Shopify has a helpful guide on how to get this process started which you can read here and you can fill out an SDK request form for it here.  

Something else to look into is the payment gateways Shopify is partnered within Estonia which you can see here

I hope this helps and looking forward to hearing back from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes